This page details the requirements of projects as they progress through stages of development.
Use the Post button when your project is ready to advance to the next level! See also: Resources
🚧 This is an idea or challenge description
- The challenge is well documented, with links to resources and contacts.
- We accept this challenge as realistic in the time limits of the event.
👪 A team has formed and started a project
- We have a shared channel or working area in which to collaborate.
- Our team members will work together for the duration of the event.
⚗️ Scoping research has been done and documented
- A source code repository or shared folder has been set up and shared.
- We have defined the scope of the project, and have documented our goals.
🎨 Initial designs have been sketched and shared
- Everyone on the team was able to contribute something to the design.
- We used a wireframing tool, or just paper, to sketch and share our idea.
🐣 A prototype of the idea has been developed
- Contributions from outside of our team do not include any major functionality.
- We own the rights, use open licenses, or have written permission for all data, assets and code included.
🎈 The prototype has been deployed and presented
- Any third-party data, assets or software are correctly attributed.
- We have thanked every team member and mentor.
🚀 This project is live and available to the public
- The full results of our project can be obtained under an open license.
- It is possible to contact the maintainers with questions or feedback.